Followers

Monday, December 10, 2012

ARIZONA SANTA'S

You know, the day I decide to post my Arizona Santa's, it is getting down to 31 degrees.  I thought we were not gonna get any winter this year.  I stepped outside and it is really really cold for us Arizona folks.  So much for the sunshine, shorts and thongs. 
I created both of these cards for my neighbors friend who enjoys my cards and has bought from me before.  He is a cowboy and anything western or outdoorsy makes him happy.

The stranded Santa is from Viva Las Vegas Stamps and the shirtless Santa is from The Stamp Mill.  Thanks for coming by.  Peace out

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe Arizona got down to 31...you might as well come to Columbus, Ohio!!!! These are cute cards...love both images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great images and the sentiments fit them perfectly! We're not quite at 31 yet, but we're getting there. I think Friday is supposed to be about 59 during the day and who knows what at night...

    ReplyDelete